Friday 15 December 2017

Basics Fundamentals CTMH Australasian Blog Hop


Hello and welcome aboard our Basics Fundamentals
CTMH Australasian Blog Hop


This is a circular hop. If you arrived here from
Doris Taylor - Creative Inspirations
then you are in the right place. Simply read through this post and click on the link at the end to hop to the next blog. Don't forget to Pin any ideas to Pinterest to save for later! Keep reading and "hopping" until you find yourself back where you started from. Each blog will showcase a project featuring the
 Basics Fundamentals Paper Pack and coordinating products. 

I made this scrapbooking layout for my Son's album, taking the idea from a CTMH design and changing up the colours to suit. I used Crystal Blue cardstock for the photo mats and scalloped edge. The paw prints are from the background stamp "Paws" (only $4.50!) and using Espresso Ink.
I stamped "So" onto a circle of white cardstock and the word "little" is from my stash of Complements.


When I finished my pages I had an idea to make a birthday card using the Paws stamp and the Punny Pals stamp set, which is our Operation Smile fundraising set. I used the Dog and the Yappy Birthday sentiment.
First I adhered the two 3/4" x 5.5" strips down the outside edges. I stamped the paws with Espresso Ink on a 3" x 5.5" linen piece and stuck that down next. Then I stamped the dog and sentiment onto a 2" square and coloured it with my finest waterbrush and the watercolour pencils pictured.


I used 3D foam tape to adhere the square onto a darker piece of 2.5 x 2.75 paper, then stuck this onto the card. I then used glue dots to adhere the ribbons. The one on the left is from Basics Fundamentals Ribbon pack and the other is from my stash. The last thing I did was use our Gold Shimmer Brush to colour the dog's collar and draw a line freehand down the edge of the paws-stamped piece.

I love how this card turned out! 







Shop online for any of the CTMH products I've used today with 
your Close To My Heart Consultant or on my website:

  I would love you to leave a comment before hopping along to see the next great idea at:
Thanks for looking!
Georgia O'Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment