Saturday 15 July 2017

Prickly Pear CTMH Australasian Blog Hop



Hello and welcome aboard our Prickly Pear Australasian Blog Hop.
This is a circular hop. If you arrived here from
then you are in the right place. Simply read through this post and click on the link at the end to hop to the next blog. Don't forget to Pin any ideas to Pinterest to save for later! Keep reading and "hopping" until you find yourself back where you started from. Each blog will showcase a project featuring


Look what you can do with your scraps and zip strips!
First I chose to cover the front of a White Daisy Value Pack card with Seaglass Cardstock before cutting out a circle. I then used Zip Strips from the paper pack and 1/4" wide strips of coordinating cardstock (Emerald, Sapphire and Sorbet) to adhere to the circle. 
I turned it over and trimmed the excess off with scissors, just like I did in my last blog post for the scrapbooking layout below, and adhered it to the inside of the card. I used another zip strip, some Prickly Pear Complements stickers and sequins to embellish. The border inside I drew with my journaling pen.

These next card follows a similar design using the Hearts Thin Cuts and the Quatrefoil Embossing Folder using Lemon cardstock on the front.



Shop online for any of the CTMH products I've used today with 
your Close To My Heart Consultant or on my website:

  I would love you to leave a comment before hopping along to see the next great idea at:
Thanks for looking!
Georgia O'Shea



No comments:

Post a Comment