Saturday 15 April 2017

Some Kinda Wonderful Australasian Blog Hop


Welcome to the CTMH Some Kinda Wonderful Blog Hop.  This is a circular hop.  If you arrived here from  Lauren Moore- CTMH Craftings you are in the right place. Simply read through this post and click on the link to the next blog at the end. Don't forget to Pin any ideas to Pinterest to save for later!  Keep reading and ‘hopping’ until you find yourself back where you started from.  Each blog will showcase a project featuring the Some Kinda Wonderful Workshops Your Way kit.
This collection is from our current Seasonal Expressions catalogue which finishes at the end of this month! Make sure you revisit this catalogue and order your favourites before April 30th.
I have made many cards and page layouts using these papers over the last couple of months! They're so much fun to work with and I'll showcase just a few here.


For this card I used a strip of Willow cardstock, White Twine and Mini Staples. The stamps are from the Some Kinda Wonderful - Cardmaking stamp set (C1673). Aren't they cute? I coloured them in with my Watercolour pencils, added a bit of Shimmer Brush and adhered them with 3D foam tape. You can find the kit here.
Some Kinda Wonderful - Cardmaking stamp C1673

For this card I used the Whisper pattern and Willow stripe papers from Some Kinda Wonderful as well as the White Twine and White Dots from the kit. As you can see, the papers in this pack aren't all hot pink! The Hello stamp is from the Dreamin' Big - Scrapbooking Stamp set D1714 and I've coloured it in with my ShinHan Markers.

 This is a layout I did in using the January Stamp of the Month.

 This layout was done at a Consultant scrapbooking day and was designed by another Consultant. I just love the bright, fun colours and found the perfect photos for it.

Remember these products are only available until April 30th.

 Shop online for any of the CTMH products I've used today with 
your Close To My Heart Consultant or on my website:

  I would love you to leave a comment before hopping along to see the next great idea at:
Thanks for looking!
Georgia O'Shea




1 comment: